Sunday, September 13, 2009

InfoTech Shirt

First time to design a t shirt for our department. Nobody appointed me to do this design for us. I myself is the only person who decided to do a design for us because I want to wear t shirts that I have designed, during the intramural days. And here are the pairs I was able to finish:


It is to be printed at a 200p cost including the t shirt. I was just glad that however, I was able to come up with my own simple design. I took this chance to have my own souveneir and not to deprive others from having a t shirt with this design too. I'll be printing this two designs so I'll have my remembrance for my effort to this.

I have always tried to hide my efforts and wished my works to have a light joyousness which never lets anyone suspect the labors it has cost me. every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.

Which is yours?




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

3 comments:

Summer said...

Oh cool shirts! =D And i must admit that i like your designs. Amazing! =D

Summer
A Writers Den
Brown Mestizo

Solo said...

Awesome! I like that tee. ;D


Solo
Travel and Living
Job Hunt Pinoy

Lycloer said...

@summer: is that how amazing my designz are that u were able to say "oh"? hehe. just kidding..thanks for the compliment ;)

@solo: which tee? :d

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML